Best Christmas Lights in Delaware
With the holidays just around the corner, Delaware homes get decked out in their finest. Holiday lights, decorations, and musical lighting displays make homes look festive. While Delaware is a small state, we have some incredible holiday lighting displays. Some of them are even world famous displays! Some of these homes are even close to shopping, including Christiana Mall.
We've been all over to find the best Christmas Lights in Bear, Brandywine, Hockessin, Greenville, New Castle, Newark, Middletown, Townsend and Wilmington.
If you live in Delaware or plan to visit soon, here are some of the best Christmas light displays in Northern Delaware that you should take the time to visit during the holiday season..
- PLEASE NOTE: It's early in the season and not all homes have been lit yet. Bookmark us! We'll be listing the newest homes as we find them! Since this list is from a previous year, some of the homes may not have decorations up this year. Please look for the Verified Check. Those homes have been verified to have lighting displays.
- Please Share with your friends so they can see some of these wonderfully decorated homes in Delaware.
- Did I miss one of your favorite Holiday Light Displays? Please send me an email, text or call me. email: firstname.lastname@example.org cell: 893-3379
1054 Red Lion Rd New Castle DE
- VERIFIED-1054 Red Lion Rd New Castle DE is also known as Santa Claus Lane. This house has an incredible amount of lighting displays and is definitely one of the top Christmas Displays in the State.
- Verified-Lights for a cure -137 Pine Valley Dr Middletown DE.
137 Pine Valley Dr Middletown DE
Silverside and Prior Rd Wilmington DE 19809-
Homes for Sale-More Holiday Light Displays Below
The Twinkling House
Unfortunately, the twinkling house is no longer putting up their display and are "retiring'. I'm sad to see them stop, but I think I can say that a lot of people appreciated the effort they put into their display.
You can take a look at one of the past years displays here.