Casho Mill Station Newark Delaware is a very small Townhome community just off Barksdale Road. Close to Barksdale Park with tennis courts, basketball courts and baseball fields Casho Mill Station has a lot to offer. The Casho Mill Station community is close to shopping and recreation. It is in Newark District 1, currently represented by Mark Moorehead.
Some of the great events that Newark Delaware hosts are:
· Restaurant week in late January
· Wine and Dine Downtown in March
· Egg Hunt in April
· Spring Concert Series usually held in May
· Newark Nite usually held in June
· Food and Brew fest in July
· Taste of Newark in September
· Community Day in September
· Main Street Mile in October
· Halloween parade in October
There is something going on most of the year in Newark Delaware. In addition to these community events, you can also sign up for activities through the Newark Delaware Parks and Recreation Department for a small fee for residents!
Major shopping centers such as the Christiana Mall, Peoples Plaza, Governors Square, Eden Square, and Fox Run are just minutes away The City of Newark Delaware and Main Street features gourmet restaurants, specialty shops, and of course the University of Delaware campus.