Academy Hill Newark Delaware is a community
of single family homes surrounded by nearly 20 acres of open space
in New Castle County. Benchmark Builders is creating the final
phase, on some of the highest land in Newark, to include 56
semi-custom homes all on spacious and professionally landscaped
lots. Earlier phases were built by Magnuss.
Major shopping centers such as the Christiana Mall, Peoples Plaza,
Governors Square, Eden Square, and Fox Run are just minutes away The
City of Newark Delaware and Main Street features gourmet
restaurants, specialty shops, and of course the University of
Delaware Newark campus.
Some of the great events that Newark Delaware hosts are:
· Restaurant week in late January
· Wine and Dine Downtown in March
· Egg Hunt in April
· Spring Concert Series usually held in May
· Newark Nite usually held in June
· Food and Brew fest in July
· Taste of Newark in September
· Community Day in September
· Main Street Mile in October
· Halloween parade in October
There are many recreational facilities such
as Fort Delaware State Park, Winterthur Museum, Lums Pond State
Park, the upper Chesapeake Bay area and Hagley Museum and Longwood
Gardens are all a short drive away.
Conveniently located near I-95,
Academy Hill Newark Delaware
provides easy access to major metropolitan areas including
Wilmington, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Dover and New Jersey.