Anvil Park Newark Delaware is a beautiful neighborhood located off of Otts Chapel Road. It is a very easy neighborhood to miss if you don’t know it’s there, tucked away on a small street. You might not want to miss this neighborhood though!
Major shopping centers such as the Christiana Mall, Peoples Plaza, Governors Square, Eden Square, and Fox Run are just minutes away The City of Newark and Main Street features gourmet restaurants, specialty shops, and of course the University of Delaware campus.
There are many recreational facilities such as Fort Delaware State Park, Winterthur Museum, Lums Pond State Park, the upper Chesapeake Bay area and Hagley Museum and Longwood Gardens are all a short drive away.
[table id=8 /]
Some of the great events that Newark Delaware hosts are:
· Restaurant week in late January
· Wine and Dine Downtown in March
· Egg Hunt in April
· Spring Concert Series usually held in May
· Newark Nite usually held in June
· Food and Brew fest in July
· Taste of Newark in September
· Community Day in September
· Main Street Mile in October
· Halloween parade in October
Conveniently located near I-95, Anvil Park Newark Delaware provides easy access to major metropolitan areas including Wilmington, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Dover and New Jersey.