Pumpkin Patch Near Newark Delaware at Milburn Orchards!
Fall Festival Weekends
September 15th – October 28, 2018
September: Sat & Sun, 10am – 4pm
October: Sat & Sun,10am – 5pm
About Milburn Orchards
Milburn Orchards is a family owned
Milburn Orchards Fall Festival
In celebration of the fall harvest at Millburn Orchards, the BarnYard has a special theme for each weekend, offering families lots of variety and fun activities including a pumpkin patch near Newark DE. They have BarnYard Buddies (farm animal area), and lots of activities going on in the BarnYard :
INCLUDED WITH ADMISSION:
- Corn Maze (Bigger maze for bigger kids)
- Boo Barn
- Bale Trail (Straw Maze for all ages)
- MilkySway Tunnel
- Cycle Circle
- Straw Jump
- Obstacle Bounce
- Rope Maze Family Challenge
- Giant Spider Web
- Tractor Tunnel
- Tractor Tire Tower
- Farmyard Playground & PlayBarn
- BarnYard Buddies Zoo
- and other mini-family fun events!
Fall Festival Admission Fees
A variety of vendors will be on hand with tasty treats such as hotdogs, pulled beef, crab cakes, pizza, funnel cakes, french fries, and of course, Milburn Orchards apple cider and delicious apple cider donuts and giant Royal Gala caramel apples. For a special treat, try to get the apple cider donuts while they are still warm, unbelievable!
Wagons are available to rent for the kids (and your pumpkins!) or you are welcome to bring your own. U-Pick Apples & Raspberries Adventures are available every weekend. There is NO admission charge for any "U-Pick" events.
Other People Have Asked:
Special Weekend Events
Grand Parents Weekend, Sept. 15 & 16
- Free Admission for All Grandparents accompanied by their grandchildren.
Johnny Appleseed’s Birthday, Sept 22 & 23
- Visit and pose for photos with Johnny Appleseed
- Fun and games for everyone, and birthday cake
Apple Harvest Weekend, Sept. 29 & 30
- Apples Galore! Cider, Pies, Cider Donuts, everything apple!
- Enjoy the Apple Taste Test
Pumpkin Harvest Weekend, Oct. 6 & 7
- Pumpkins of all sizes, shapes, and colors
- Fall decorations, gourds, corn stalks, Indian Corn, straw bales and more!
Family Fun on the Farm Weekend, Oct. 13 & 14
- Celebrate Family Traditions
- Young families start a new tradition
Autumn Colors Weekend, Oct. 20 & 21
Come see the beauty of the fall season at Milburn Farm
Trick or Treat Weekend, Oct. 27 & 28
- Kids in costume will be “treated” extra special by visiting several stations to receive special treats!
Milburn orchards has all your fall decorating favorites: Bunches of real field corn stalks with corn on the cob still attached, Indian corn, and a selection of all kinds and colors of gourds, including the wee-tiny spoons, warted gourds, angel wings, bird house-type gourds, also straw bales, and colorful fall mums. The old fashioned crook-neck pumpkins and striped crenshaws used to bake home made pumpkin pies from, are one of their specialities. There are also many edible varities of winter squash. If your looking for a pumpkin patch near Newark DE, go visit Milburn Orchards!